Intern: Singapore: R&D Electrical Engineer, Assoc
Job Nature : Intern
Position Level : Entry Level,Student Job
Qualification : Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under supervision, applies functional requirements and uses engineering tools to design electronic circuits or control systems for product changes or new development.
- Under supervision, uses software tools or applications to analyze and conduct tests on electronic circuits or systems and document performance in comparison with design criteria.
- Identifies the testing objectives at a component level in accordance with Halliburton’s Health, Safety, and Environment procedures and evaluates test results.
- Assists in preparing component specifications, follows work processes to document designs, and assists in preparation of material for design reviews.
- Collaborates with mentors to understand the basic content required to submit an invention disclosure, and recognizes ideas that have IP potential without disclosing confidential information. Works effectively as a team member by communicating clearly and efficiently to provide innovative solutions.
- Takes the initiative to go beyond what situations require and focuses on attention to detail by making sure that work is done correctly, completely, and to the highest standards.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 33294
Experience Level: Co-op
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Testing, Technology