Kinergy Corporation Ltd
Quality Assurance Manager / Senior (Based in China)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced,Manager
Qualification : Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours
We have opening for an experienced QA Manager who has 5 years of good track record managing QA department that will be based in China.
Candidate must have experience in automation equipment contract manufacturing, preferably in semiconductor front end industry.
- Responsible for the total performance, management & leadership of the quality department, encompassing Incoming & Outgoing quality, First Article (FA),
- Supplier quality, Customer quality & QMS.
- Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen & Lean Mfg)
- Supports concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Establishes and implements performance metrics, control charts, measurement for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
- Performs root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- Establishes collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect improvement of product quality.
- Monitor, measure & manage suppliers performance and conduct regular suppliers audits.
- Interacts with customers to identify opportunities to improve quality and work internally with manufacturing and development personnel.
- Participates in internal and external quality audits and selection of suppliers.
- All other reasonable duties, as assigned.
- Based in China
Required Education and Experience
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or manufacturing engineering.
- Preferably with five (5) years of QA Managerial experience in equipment contract manufacturing.