AbbVie Operations Singapore Pte Ltd
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced,Manager
Qualification : Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Training Area Supervisor is responsible for developing, managing and conducting training courses and certifications based on Site Quality System ensuring full compliance with all applicable regulatory and AbbVie requirements. Incumbent is required to coordinate training assignment and supervise training coordinator(s) ensuring highest quality and compliance of accurate and on-time training at the AbbVie Operations Singapore, Tuas Singapore site (AOS). Incumbent will have supervision responsibilities of exempt and or non-exempt personnel within the Training Area.
- Ensure AbbVie Training policy, process and procedures and regulatory training requirements are implemented at the Site.
- Develop training modules to employees in collaboration with functional areas managers, subject matter experts and global AbbVie Training – Center of Excellence.
- Conducts orientation sessions, learning, and training experiences for new hires, transfers, and promoted employees as required by the business (i.e. New Hire Orientation, Facilitation Skills).
- Maintain the effectiveness of the Training Quality System.
- Ensure periodic review of training requirements and assessment of trainer qualification.
- Maintain training metrics and report to management.Present in management review as requested.
- Ensure job descriptions, curriculum vitae and organizational charts are periodically updated as per requirements.
- Support functional managers with employee’s growth and developmental plans.
- Coordinates the trainings, deployment and sustainability of continuous improvement programs as necessary.
- Supervise Training Coordinator in the area. Facilitate training implementation in functional areas with subject matter experts.
- Bachelor Degree in a Natural Sciences (i.e. Biology, Chemistry), Pharmacy, or Engineering.Master Degree desired but not required.
- Quality/compliance management skills. This position requires knowledge of quality / compliance management as well as regulations and standards affecting APIs and Biologics.
- Minimum of 4+ years of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical experience in Quality and/or Compliance (GxP) environment (at least 2 years of these years in Training Area.)
- Ability to quickly know products and processes in order to assess quality issues
- Total commitment to quality and maintain a high standard of work at all times
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity and a strong work ethic
- Good knowledge of GxP requirements and regulations
- Good level of decision making and problem solving
- Good planning and scheduling skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills