Oilfield Services & Supplies Pte Ltd
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level,Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Carry out Quality Inspections, Prepare Quality Reports, Calibration of Monitoring and Measuring Equipment and ensuring Compliance to QHSE Policies and Procedures at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Quality Inspector will be reporting to QHSE Manager / Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Engineer and will be accountable & authorized for the following
- Conducting incoming inspections, in-process inspection & final inspection prior to NDE & release to customers.
- Ensuring effective storage & maintenance of inspection records & documents.
- Conducting In-house calibration of MME & maintaining calibration reports.
- Ensuring timely communication about the defects / complaints noticed during inspection to the QA/QC department & suitable persons.
- Reviewing PCR prior to inspection and verify Tool Inspection Report.
- Updating Inspection Registers & Navision application.
- Ensuring Safety in & around the shop floor and facilitating Safety Coordinator, as & when required.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum NTC certificate (Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering preferred) / equivalent with minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Inspector role.
- Ability to use and read Monitoring and Measuring Equipment (Vernier, Micrometer, Gauges, MIC TRAC or CMM machine, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar with ISO and API requirements/standards is preferred.
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualification and experience. This position is eligible for overtime.
Note: Position is open to Singaporeans, Singapore PR or work permit holders only. There is no quota for S Pass.