Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : Bachelor's / Honours
- Loads and maintains demand management master plan in SAP.
- Responsible in production activity control to meet business and financial objectives.
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Ensure customer orders are ship according to the established schedule.
- Plan and monitor material movement in production cycles to ensure continuous operations.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower needs for customer orders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete work orders on-time and within customer specifications.
- Conducts weekly S&OP review with PGL, buyers and Engineering team.
- Develops long term production plans and communicates plans to business unit, customers, and PSLs.
- Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management, Industrial Distribution, Engineering or similar discipline preferred
- Detailed product knowledge and advanced knowledge of Just In Time, Materials Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, Production Activity Control, and systems and technology
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a manufacturing, procurement, or customer service related capacity
- Experience in SAP is required