Cycle & Carriage Singapore
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
People are our driving strength of the company's success, which is rooted in the expertise, passion and dedication of our people. This is motivated by the desire to deliver excellence in customer service and product innovation.
As a Technician with our Mercedes-Benz Sales, you will be responsible for providing quality checks for our new vehicles to ensure compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- QC daily new cars sent by PDI department to NCCC (New Car Collection Center)
- Updating of new & showroom display car location status in kerridge system once received from PDI department.
- Filing of OQ forms for each new car and ensure a copy is sent to PDI department daily.
- Inspection of vehicles' cleanliness after job is performed by contractors.
- Liaising & co-ordinating between Sales Executives on new car delivery schedule.
- To liaise & co-ordinate with contractors within the working premises.
- Completing assigned job within organisation's set standard time.
- Exercising proper care on newly registered customers' vehicles within working premises.
- Carrying out regular house keeping of work area to maintain a clean & tidy working environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of assigned tools, equipment & other commonly used equipment.
- Complies to all rules and regulations stipulated by the company on general code of conduct and safety.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
Additional (if applicable)
- To maintain & ensure correct 3D mats are received from P&A Dept and issued to sales executive fro their newly registered car.
- To liaise with Marketing for all warning/remarks stickers and welcome gift packs if the stocks are running low.
* A minimum qualification of NITEC in Automotive Technology or related discipline
* 2 years of relevant experience in automotive service and repair
* Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
* Basic command of English (both verbal and written)
* Team player with initiative and a positive attitude towards learning
About the Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
It is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "We Drive First Class" means a constant dedication to achieving excellence in our craft. It is our philosophy, our way of thinking behind all we do.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an employer of Choice and we have been awarded as
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015 and 2016;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- The most recent accolade was achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016, where we emerged as the Winner amongst Jardine Companies to clinch the Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award.
The emphasis on employee centricity has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application.)