Micron Semiconductor Asia
NVM QRA ENGINEER
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 117727
GQ - NVM QRA ENGINEER
As a NVM QRA Engineer in Global Quality, you will provide support for product qualification programs, assist with failure analysis and data analysis toward qualification of next-generation 3D NAND memory devices. In this role, you will coordinate with multiple engineering teams to ensure appropriate product quality/reliability evaluation methods are developed and followed. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing outgoing monitor plans. You will perform risk assessments and provide product disposition for manufacturing teams dealing with quality and reliability issues. You will also be asked to gain new product knowledge, as well as develop and mentor new talent.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Define qualification plans, manage qualification requirements, comprehend failures and rates within the scope of qualification, and perform risk assessments on all critical read points within the qualification plan.
- Coordinate with other groups such as Process Development, Product Engineering, Design, Manufacturing and other engineering teams involved in the qualification process.
- Provide release documentation upon achieving qualification and set up plans to monitor the quality and reliability of the products in the production phase.
- Coordinate with Research and Development and Product Engineering teams to help comprehend new reliability issues and how to test for and assess their impact to customer risk and reliability.
- Assist and consult on post qualification quality and reliability issues and assist in the analysis and disposition of these materials.
- Perform product failure analysis on rejects.
Skills and Experience
- Rigorous use of statistical and analytical tools to help collect and resolve complex reliability and quality problems will be a fundamental aspect of this position.
- General knowledge of fab processing and device physics are required to be successful in this position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing is critical in this role.
- Required to multitask and coordinate between multiple issues at any given time.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of experience in the semiconductor industry as QA or Product engineer are preferred.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field of study
Location: MSB - 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Quality || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Physics, Science, Engineering