R&D Software Engineer - Advanced
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Keysight Technologies has been unlocking electronic measurement insights for 75 years. We are the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With our HP and Agilent legacy, our 9,500 Keysight employees serve customers in more than 100 countries, delivering solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world class platforms, software and consistent measurement solutions.
Keysight Singapore Center of Excellence is a new software development center in Singapore, chartered to create a new generation of software for electronic product design and test for customers around the world. With strong collaborations & partnerships with local universities here in Singapore, the center will attract top local graduates from computer science, artificial intelligence, systems programming and electrical/electronic/computer engineering schools.
In our software team, DTS (Design and Test Software), it is our goal to be the undisputed leader in electronic product software solutions across the customers’ workflow from early design through manufacturing test. We are recruiting experienced software engineers with the skills, background and drive to help bring our visions forward and deliver them to our customers. The team operates in a fast-paced environment that focuses on technology to drive business objectives.
The ideal candidate should have over 5 years of software engineering experience in pc-based development, using a variety of standard tools with a creative edge and strong problem-solving skills. The candidate must be able to design, develop, document, test, and maintain software with high levels of quality and performance. The engineer must be self-directed and ensure the software delivered matches the customers’ needs. The individual should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources and work collaboratively with worldwide teams.
As our Software Engineer, your roles & responsibilities are as below:
- Design, develop, implement, and test software applications and solutions.
- Work with planning, marketing, field applications engineers and customers to identify and define compelling applications, improvements, enhancements, and features
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience, with consistent success designing solutions
- Experience with C++, HTML5, C#, Visual Studio, Git and package ecosystems
- Expertise in modern software design methodologies and agile development practices
- Competitive spirit and strong desire to win
- Passion for learning and professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team and collaborate effectively with global team members to accomplish projects
- Understands business and customer needs and applies knowledge to create innovative solutions
- Proven ability to deliver complex and challenging assignments on time
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with alternate platforms (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android, iOS) is a plus.
- Knowledge of communications standards, RF and digital measurements, Keysight test and measurement equipment and applications.
- The candidate must work from the Singapore office