Micron Semiconductor Asia
Fab10 Program Management Engineer
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 104023
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Represent Fab10 on the assigned category in collaboration work within PMO network.
• Ensure site centric projects and activities are proactively shared to PMO network through aligned platform and infrastructure.
• Ensure network activities that are of value to your site are implemented
• Manage and ensure program and project performance to the planned schedule, cost, and scope.
• Plan and schedule program/project timelines and record milestones using appropriate tools.
• Provide program and project performance updates periodically with communication across functional groups.
• Communicate with all key stakeholders to request feedback and maintain positive working relationships.
• Manage and control program changes including scope, plan, business rules, policies and procedures.
• Work with the project teams to identify project risks and evaluate solutions.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Science or Finance disciplines.
2 years experience in any of the following:
• Semiconductor Frontend or Backend FABs
• Business Analyst, Management or Finance
• Program and Project Management
• Strong business acumen
• Strong analytical skills and capable of summarize complex information into simple explanations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Strong influencing skills and experience with driving cross-function group issues to resolution
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
• Demonstrate excellent project/time management and priority setting skills
• Demonstrated ability to partner successfully with other groups and build strong peer relationships
• Specific expertise and detailed understanding within one or more of the following areas: Fab, Facilities, Procurement or Finance.
• Able to perform and advise stakeholders on risk and reward analysis for projects to ensure quality is not compromised
• Provide consulting, resources, and data on service contracts to the departments to enable them to implement benchmark structure.
• Experience and understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes and systems.
• Experience working with global teams is preferred.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Manager, Consulting, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Science, Management, Technology, Engineering