R&D FPGA SW Verification Engineer - Advanced
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurements and make a difference in the world.
Keysight Singapore Center of Excellence is expanding in the areas of next generation hardware and software used in electronic product design and test for customers around the world. We are looking for people with a desire to be at the leading edge of innovative test technologies and has passion for creating new innovations. In addition, you will have the opportunity to lead/participate in the development of projects in the area of cyber security, data analytic, test and measurement products.
With strong collaborations & partnerships with local universities here in Singapore, the center will attract top local graduates from computer science, artificial intelligence, systems programming and electrical/electronic/computer engineering schools.
The Design Engineering Software team focuses on software solutions that help engineers design products in the Electronic System Level (ESL), High-Speed digital, RF-Mixed Signal, Device Modeling, RF and Microwave markets. DES also develops software to enable design engineers to do FPGA development for Keysight instruments and solutions for advanced signal analysis for wireless communications.
The responsibilities for this position involve the development of software for the control and verification of high-performance FPGA IP blocks that will be used by Keysight and our customers. Development of formal verification code that validates the correct operation of FPGA designs. Development and establishments of policies that maximize the reuse of IP in the organization
- The successful candidate will part of a bigger team that focuses on software solutions that help engineers design products in the Electronic System Level (ESL), High-Speed digital, RF-Mixed Signal, Device Modeling, RF and Microwave markets. The team also develop software application that enable design engineer to do FPGA development for Keysight instruments and solutions for advanced signal analysis for wireless communications.
- He/She will develop software for the control and verification of high-performance FPGA IP blocks that will be used by Keysight and our customers. The software being developed will be the building blocks for the creation of measurement solutions.
- Create test plan documents & test case definitions for FPGA designs, ensuring required functionality was implemented and fully verified.
- Testing design on target hardware to ensure it performs as per project requirements.
- BSEE with minimum of 3+ years' industry experience in firmware development in C or C++
- Knowledge of functional verification environments for FPGAs.
- Familiarity with programmable logic languages such as VHDL, Verilog and HLS
- Experience with the use of scripting languages (Python, TCL) for testing software and FPGAs
- Experience with automated test and continuous integration frameworks (xUnit, Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MSEE with 5 or more years' experience developing low level C or C++ code.
- In depth knowledge of formal verification tools and methodologies (e.g. SystemVerilog, UVM)