Emerson Process Management Pte Ltd
Senior/Manufacturing Engineer (MEAS_18014337)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- Develops, updates manufacturing procedures and related documentation following Global Quality Distribution Standards.
- Applies engineering, statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in receiving manufacturing issues.
- Leads and/or participate in development, training, qualification and validation activities for New Product or technology transfers.
- Perform engineering changes to business system and product lines.
- Create and maintain Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration and Engineering related support.
- Perform any other tasks as and when required.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Trained in Lean techniques, SPC and Six Sigma and Process Improvement tools.
- Able to think out of the box and a team player, with strong desire to learn more.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- Computer skills- Oracle business system and MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint) skills preferred.
- Automation skills is an added advantage.