ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma
- Carry out day-to-day Warehousing operations in Lube Oil Blending Plant efficiently in accordance to schedule, established work procedures and corporate requirements
- Ensure proper recording and accounting of all Warehouse processes in a timely and accurate manner in accordance to Corporate systems and standards
- Work closely with other business functions and departments to achieve optimal delivery
- Conduct regular work area checks to identify potential operational and SSHE (Safety, Security, Health and Environment) improvement opportunities
- Conduct month-end inventory count of finished products. Assist in verification and investigation of any inventory variances
- A good ITE/Technical Certificate or GCE ‘O’ Level certificate holders
- Preferably Diploma in Logistics and Operations Management
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in the Petrochemical, Process or any Heavy industry
- Experience in Lube Oil Blending Plant operations will be advantageous
- A motivated and disciplined individual who is able to take on various plant operations
- An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to perform rotating shift work - although current job scope involves only day work.