GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Principal Engineer MEMS
Job Nature : Perm,Contract
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- Work with a cross functional teams for development of MEMS process technology for the manufacturing of MEMS devices.
- Co-ordinate with unit process module team for development and characterization of process modules.
- Generate and update process specifications and requirements, including process flows, mini-traveler, process control information through fab CIM system.
- Initiate and support MEMS technology related integrated process/device debugging and problem solving.
- Support engineering and prototype lot DOE planning and technical data analysis.
- Work with Quality Assurance to qualify the process for manufacturing.
- Review and analyze customer’s MEMS process needs vis-a-vis capabilities. Suggest solutions to minimize the gaps.
- Interacts with customers on technical matters.
- Contribute towards development of Intellectual Property and patents.
- Degree or Masters degree in electrical / electronic / Mechanical / Microelectronics / Chemical / Chemistry / Physics/Physics/Material science or a relevant field
- More than 4 Years of experience in process integration preferably in MEMS
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in process integration
- Demonstrated skills for data analysis
- Good ownership and accountability
- Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills