GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Eng Manufacturing Ops
Job Nature : Perm,Contract
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Overall supervision of operational activities in ensuring productive use of man, process and equipment to meet the company’s objectives
- Lead, manage and train a team of Wafer Fab Operators / Technicians in the day-to-day operations to meet daily targets and overall Operation Goals – Cycle time, Throughput, Prototype success and Fabout – Shipment plan
- Handle Customer Audits on Training-related Matters
- WIP and Tool Management – WIP Balancing, Held and Queue lots Management, manage equipment PM, capacity and constraint
- Allocate and deploy manpower effectively for optimum productivity
- Present daily production indices in module meetings and highlight key priorities for the Engineering team to focus
- Resolve and handle line-related, preventive maintenance issues and understands all equipment capacities / constraints so as to be able to identify, handle and resolve them
- Ensure and uphold safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance in work area by all personnel
- Ensure proper documentation and continuously updating MFG standard Operation Procedure
- Engage support groups like IE and Engineering to ensure accurate and up-to-date assumptions, constraints and UPH are used in the tools capacity modeling
• Degree in any Engineering or Science.
• 1 year relevant experience in a wafer fab operation is preferred.
• Possess good analytical skills with strong statistical knowledge;
• Possess good computer skills (eg. Excel (Macro), Word etc.);
• Possess fluent communication and presentation skills;