SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Director (Diffusion/ Thin Film/ Photo/ Etch)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- To lead, direct and motivate a team of Managers to identify plans and strategies to sustain, optimize and improve process and equipment capability to meet department goals in alignment with SSMCs overall objectives
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to attain and surpass indices and goals set by the department Plan, forecast and implement actions to meet budgeted financial goals Establish Process Recipe, Standard Operating Procedures and Corrective Action Specification in conjunction with other departments
- Liaise with other departments and vendors to meet customers requirements Initiate the formation of taskforce to resolve issues to meet and surpass departments indices and goals
- Provide training and guidance to the department to achieve maximum performance effectiveness Participate actively in the development of new technology processes and ensure smooth transfer of processes to production mode
- Create a learning environment to meet ramp-up plan and new technology transfer through continuous seminar and coaching
- Perform appraisals and map career path for subordinates Conduct regular feedback and communication sessions with staff for work improvement and maintain morale
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree or Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Physics or equivalent.
- At least 8 12 years relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Deep Process knowledge is essential, especially in automotive and high performance mixed signal process technologies.
- Preferably Senior Managers who have a led a team of not less than 20 people in a front end wafer fabrication facility.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and has strong leadership qualities
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.