Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
Manufacturing / Assembly Technician (Various Locations)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
[MTS] Manufacturing Technician (Woodlands / Semiconductor / 8 hours shift)
- Perform and ensure that assembly builds and tests are completed as scheduled and according to required specifications, drawings, and work instructions.
- Report and assist engineers in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Perform housekeeping and comply to the manufacturing discipline and cleanroom protocol.
[MTL] Manufacturing Techcian (Woodlands /MNC /Life Science Technology / 5 days)
- Assembly and testing of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Work with Supervisor, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting the requirements.
- Troubleshoot faulty product or parts to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 documentations to ensure conformity.
- Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
[EA] Assistant Engineer / Associate Engineer (Assembly Equipment / AMK / 12 hour Shift)
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, executing diagnostics and calibration of test systems. Carry out test system improvement projects, test program control maintenance and spare parts control.
- Interact with external vendor for tester parts repair, upgrading of test system and sourcing for spare parts.
- Knowledge in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Communications Systems
- Ability to read technical drawings / procedures and use a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- With similar experience from semiconductor / Pharmaceutical / Life Science Technogies will be an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments, and perform data analysis.
- Willing to work on shift and able to commit for overtime.
- Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in MS Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to [email protected] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chong Wai Charng (R1652634)
Consultant - Engineering