SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Tape Out Engineering Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- To handle development and engineering tapeouts which require non-standard frame and prime die data handling while establishing a production friendly way of working for Operation team after development phase.
- To work closely with Technology Development team, Process integration team and Product Engineering team to resolve customers design issues and improve the product yield.
- To work with Tapeout Operation team to develop automation scripts (Perl, TCL, Shell) and systems to streamline tapeout processes.
- Responsible for automation script documentation and management.
- To train the Tapeout Operation team competency on the script architecture and operation.
- To lead productivity projects and ensure project closure according to project timeline.
- To deliver value added services to customers through DFM, yield enhancement projects and engineering requests activities.
- Familiar with Cadence MaskCompose for frame data preparation.
- Familiar with Synopsys MBOPC, Synopsys CATS and Cadence PVS for prime-die OPC and booleans.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics or Microelectronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in wafer fabrication or IC design environment.
- Preferably with knowledge of semiconductor and Microelectronics process workflow.
- Expertise in Shell, Perl or TCL scripting is a must.
- Knowledge in UNIX/LINUX commands is required.
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso, MySQL client program is preferred.
- Able to work as a team and multi-task.
- Passion to learn new skills.
- Driven, motivated, takes initiative and meticulous.