Micron Semiconductor Asia
Package Development Engineer
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 93404
As an Advanced Package Technology Development Engineer at Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte Ltd, you will be part of a Technology Development team responsible in the development of world class memory packaging solution to empower Micron customers’ innovation. You will be developing & qualifying new process, equipment and/or material technologies for new memory package and transferring new packaging technology from development to manufacturing. You are required to work with cross functional teams from design, manufacturing, planning, QA as well as Micron external manufacturing partners. Your job responsibilities will also include training and supervising team members and ensure a safe and compliant work environment at all times.
• Develop and qualify assembly process and packaging technology for multi stack die products
• Perform packaging material, assembly process, equipment and design rule advancement
• Transfer packaging technology to NPI/production site and ensure smooth production ramp up
• Provide Leadership in problem analysis and resolution.
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechanical or Material Engineering
• At least 2 years working experience in packaging assembly process and equipment
• Strong knowledge in Statistical Process Control & FMEA.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, such as using DOE and structured problem solving tools.
• Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently.
• Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Working Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Semiconductor, Engineer, Package Design, Compliance, Engineering, Science, Manufacturing, Legal