SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Equipment Senior Associate/ Associate Engineer (Diffusion/ Thin Film/ Photo/ Etch)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- To assist the engineers to sustain and improve all equipment performance indices to meet operations goals.
- Perform shift duties to support the running of Production in the Module and ensure equipment readiness and worthiness for production.
- Perform scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment-related problems on a timely basis to minimize equipment downtime.
- Assist engineers in the installation and hook-up of new equipment.
- Perform task with zero error.
- Prepare consumables/preventive maintenance parts to ensure adequate provision.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to improve productivity and output quality of the Module, and constantly monitor and feedback to Engineers to improve performance of equipment to meet Module objectives.
- Assist in implementing process improvement projects.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab.
- Safe custody of tools, equipment and other properties belonging to the Module.
- Assist new associate engineers on their on-the-job-training (OJT) by acting as their buddy.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical/ pneumatic/ hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
- Good Team Player
- Good Problem-Solving skills
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating shift