Micron Semiconductor Asia
Fab10 QEM QMS/Documentation Management Section Manager
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 90560
As a QMS/Documentation Management Section Manager, you will be responsible to manage QMS processes and sustain knowledge of QMS standards, handle Registrar/Customer audits/visit, interact globally and advise on a regular basis with internal customers on Micron Quality Management Systems. You will be responsible to lead and develop a team of engineers/technicians, focusing on coordinating Quality process/system improvement & Documentation management to support Fab activities, goals, and strategies. You will collaborate with partners at other sites, leveraging resources to develop, share, and continuously improve overall QMS processes & systems.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop and Improve Micron’s Quality Management Systems, increase efficiency and effectiveness of the QMS and its processes and ensure compliance to standards.
- Provide support to internal functions on the application, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems and department-specific processes.
- Promote awareness of QMS direction and status through global updates. Contribute to the promotion and awareness of customer requirements.
- Handle ISO Registrar, customer representatives, and/or auditors.
- Share quality-related information with customers and other organizations on an as-needed basis and promote the awareness of quality policies, objectives, tools and concepts.
- Act as a consultant to customers and team members; providing recommendations and solutions to QMS related issues.
- Enforce companywide QMS requirements and quality standards to ensure alignment and compliance with the established standards
- Partner with appropriate stakeholders to create and maintain documentation and supported systems.
- Identify and recommend best known methods to support strategic initiatives
- Establishes plan, manages resources to ensure execution of projects/operations towards the goals
- Make decision on the direction for plans/projects that may impact the achievement of the module goals
- Develop challenging performance targets and ensure Line of Sight is communicated to individual contributors.
- Advocate and enable a Values based and performance management (PM) culture within the module
- Develop work plans that establish job responsibilities and expectations
- Manage performance expectations, establish and support development plans
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO/TS & IATF16949 QMS Requirements
- Strong knowledge on Quality Core Tools and Business Process management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proven ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Demonstrated success in developing and promoting technical expertise.
- Successfully sets the behavioral example by being proactive, jumping on the problems, communicating openly, and taking responsibility.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects and driving them to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || *LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Manager, Quality Manager, Compliance, Performance Management, Management, Quality, Legal, Human Resources