SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Learning & Development Manager
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Manager
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Responsible for managing human capital & organization development in alignment with SSMCs business strategies and objectives.
- To manage and improve the learning needs analysis system for the formulation of a Total Learning Plan in support of business strategies and objectives.
- To manage and improve the learning evaluation and review system.
- To liaise closely with internal trainers for effective and efficient training plan delivery.
- To continually recommend and adapt best or suitable HRD/OD practices in our people excellence journey.
- To embed SSMC culture / values, particularly on partnership orientation, innovation orientation, Continuous Learning and Development culture.
- To manage and improve the talent and leadership development system of all levels.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Arts & Social Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin, Engineering or Science
- Post Graduate qualification in HRD or OD is an added advantage
- Preferably 6 - 12 years of relevant experience in HRD and/or OD functions.
- An added advantage if having at least 2 years in managerial capacity for HRD or/and OD function
- Policy & Procedure for best HR practices for learning and development
- Familiar with securing of available government grants and worker learning programs
- HR Services and Technology selection and implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications