SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Facilities Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Mechanical)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- System ownership on design, installation, operation & maintenance of facilities mechanical systems pertaining to Clean Room, Centralized Air Conditioning, Industrial Exhaust & Abatement, Process Utilities, and other miscellaneous facilities mechanical systems to semiconductor wafer fabrication so as to ensure continuous supply of utilities and related facilities at the required performance level or specifications
- Formulate and implement preventive maintenance programs for systems in charge so as to ensure that the systems function as intended at all times
- Carry out repair and troubleshooting of systems in order to restore systems to their operating conditions in the shortest possible time
- Monitor and review system performance and capacity usage and provide regular reports
- Recommend and implement improvement/enhancement projects
- Formulate and implement operating procedures to ensure optimum operation of systems
- Monitor and review utility consumptions and work with users to implement projects to reduce the consumption where possible
- Track spares and consumable usage and ensure adequate provision for day to day operation
- Ensure plant histories, drawings, data and other appropriate documentations are being generated and properly filed for future reference and review.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate spares, consumables and other resources necessary for the day-to-day operation of the systems.
- Degree in Mechanical / Science / Chemical Engineering preferred. Other engineering field acceptable.
- Preferably min 5 years relevant experience in operating & maintaining facilities mechanical systems in semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Candidates from other industries with relevant experience in facilities mechanical system can be considered.