Micron Semiconductor Asia
BUSINESS INTEGRATION PROGRAM MANAGER
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 90685
The GSC Business Integration Program Manager is responsible for a wide range of duties that plan, enable, and coordinate the successful performance of the collective GSC team. This person is responsible for program management, process management and change management responsibilities as required by the scope of work assigned.
Responsibilities include modeling, documenting, analyzing and designing business processes, as well as overseeing the implementation of process improvements and best known methods/best in class practices. The GSC Business Integration Program Manager will lead people and cross-functional teams to ensure success of the programs and projects on the GSC roadmaps, including stakeholder engagement, alignment and adoption.
The GSC Business Integration Program Manager is also responsible for examining existing processes, evaluating them within the context of organizational goals and proposing changes or enhancements to help achieve those goals.
This position also works closely with GSC leadership in the management and coordination of daily, global, cross-functional, strategic and tactical meetings to ensure alignment across teams on processes, projects, initiatives and metrics. This position utilizes data analysis tools to track performance against key metrics and develop relevant content to support these meetings. It is expected that the person in this role will lead through influence and drive participation and involvement across the global supply chain network with minimal direction. As required, this position also organizes and facilitates global GSC forums, meetings and activities that drive engagement, alignment and change management across the GSC team and partner organizations. This position works closely with GSC leaders to prepare ad hoc executive reports and presentations.
Additional Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate standardization, implementation and evaluation of GSC processes and best practices
- Provide guidance for best practices, tools, techniques and process alignment for GSC team members
- Identify opportunities, build business cases, and implement change in order to improve the business
- Lead people and cross-function teams to build and implement GSC organizational capabilities
- Manage & lead collaboration and alignment between functions -- integration of programs/projects on the GSC roadmaps, ensuring successful delivery of intended business outcomes
- Lead and develop root cause analysis / 8D capability
- Identify and lead continuous improvement projects
- Develop reports and analytics for GSC teams
- Facilitate Efficient and Effective Program and Process Execution
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery
- May engage and oversee the work of external vendors
- Proven experience implementing best practices
- Proven experience in program, change and process management, including solid knowledge of Agile methodology
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain Management practices preferred
- Strong experience in business metrics and reporting
- Demonstrated process thinking and excellent attention to details
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and metric skills
- Proven leadership of continuous improvement teams
- Strong business process blueprinting
- Ability to lead change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and issue resolution skills; ability to drive consensus
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals
- 5- 8 years experience in each of the following:
- Semiconductor Business
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Supply Chain
- Process, project and change management
- BA or BS
- CSCP, PMP and Business Process Management certifications preferred
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours required to facilitate work cross-sites (different time zones)
- 2-4 international trips per year 1-2 week duration
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Project/Program Management || *LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Program Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Change Management, Manager, Science, Management, Operations