Micron Semiconductor Asia
Deviation Management Senior Engineer 1
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Entry Level
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Req. ID: 90849
As an OCT BE Deviation Management Engineer, you will be responsible for quality improvement programs in Backend manufacturing to enable Micron to be Best-in-Class for Quality. In this role, you will partner with the Backend manufacturing to deploy the use of Defense Line strategies, 8D Problem Solving methodology, Global Quality Business Processes and Systems. In addition, you will define and track relevant Backend Quality metrics and Key Performance Indicators to drive improvements in quality.
Responsibilities within this position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Deploy Global Quality standards/systems (8D, MRB, GDM) to Backend Manufacturing.
- Lead Backend Defense Line teams to establish quality improvements initiatives and drive execution network wide.
- Establish/maintain Backend Quality metrics to hold the manufacturing sites accountable for their quality performance.
- Partner with Backend site quality organizations to ensure quality events and customer related issues (RMA) are successfully closed.
- Act as the central Backend interface to Global Quality on quality related issues.
- Participate in Backend Quality interlocks and provide CIP updates.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Backend manufacturing or quality engineering experience.
- Proficiency in problem solving methodologies such as 8D, or 5Why.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and global projects.
- Ability to work, interface and communicate with a wide variety of people and multiple functional groups.
- Track record of performance excellence for current area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Tableau and Excel VB.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Manager, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, Data Analyst, Management, Engineering, Data