SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
Manufacturing Principal Engineer/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Automation)
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : 'N' Levels / 'O' Levels,ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC,'A' Levels,Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
- To establish systems/guidance in sustenance and improvement of all automation equipment performance indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Perform duties for troubleshoot automation equipment-related problems (both hardware and software) to minimize equipment downtime when requested.
- Execute & plan new automation project from equipment start-up/ design, vendor start-up, to acceptance of automation equipment for production.
- Coordinate with equipment/ manufacturing and IT engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives.
- Manage/drive vendors' performance to meet/exceed automation equipment KPI and goals.
- Document SOP, procedures and best known methods for automation equipment to allow more efficient work flow and troubleshooting.
- Initiate, organize and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize robot automation system and operators work flow.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- 2-5 years of semiconductor wafer fab experience
- 2-5 years of working with robot automation
- At least 7-10 years of robot automation experience for diploma holders
- Good knowledge in Oracle SQL and VBA
- Good Project & Vendor management skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- SPC and DOE knowledge
- Added advantage for incumbent with manufacturing experience and APF software knowledge