Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : Diploma,Bachelor's / Honours
- Under general supervision, plans sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations or project management.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Creates request for quotations (RFQ) or organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
- Implements agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Assesses supplier performance and conducts reviews with suppliers. May be responsible for complex operations or large expenditures.
- May lead in the development of less experienced Procurement Specialists.
- Job tasks impact cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a related field and at least 5 years of experience. Basic procurement certification preferred.