ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Improve Engineers - Polyolefin / Elastomer Finishing Process
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : Bachelor's / Honours,Masters / PhD
Job Role Summary
- Identify synergies and support opportunities in plant improvements
- Develop and implement site improvement projects’ priorities, which include plant growth, efficiency, plant modifications with new technology and associated financial impact, best practices development, additive qualification etc.
- Provide technical mentoring for short service contact engineers
- Lead and participate in process networks and network initiative implementation
- Lead troubleshooting and short-term resolution of complex Polyolefin Finishing issues.
- Steward plant process resources and site process technology training
- Support new product development/plant implementation
- Implement new technology development and demonstration activities
- Interface between site and core technology organization
- Manage site intellectual property obligations
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from a recognized University
- Preferably more than five years of work experience
- Knowledge of polyolefin / elastomer extrusion processes
- Experience with process optimization/control/troubleshooting, process equipment, facilitating projects will be an advantage
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to travel