Material Coordinator, Lead
Job Nature : Perm
Position Level : Experienced
Qualification : Diploma
- With general autonomy, role will have input for the planning and budgeting of the warehouse and is responsible for directing all activities and related functions of the warehouse operation.
- Responsibilities may include assisting the warehouse operations leadership on the layout planning, establishment of document files, preparation of required documents and reports, and providing direction to warehouse employees.
- May be responsible for overseeing the training for the warehouse team.
- Must be able to interface with customers and vendors.
- Polytechnic diploma required
- Five years of related experience in warehouse or operations environment or a two year degree plus 3 years related experience required.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners.
- Experienced in the operations of material handling equipment.
- Strong computer skills and analytical ability required.
- With SAP experience will be at advantage
- May require to work shift